2014 Fall Adult Hockey Season
The AHL Fall League will run September 7 – December 31 (subject to change based on registrations and league distinctions).
Proposed Scheduled Nights:
|League||Designated Day(s)||League||Designated Day(s)|
How to Get in on a Team:
- To participate in the leagues all players must be registered with USA Hockey. All new players should bring their USA Hockey confirmation paperwork to the new player evaluations. Click Here for USA Hockey Registration
- Be sure to register online now!
- You may register for a specific league or the League Pool to be evaluated by the Director of Hockey
About the Season
- Divisions will be created/modified based on the number of applicants received.
- Director of Hockey operations will classify all players.
- Decided captains will draft players from this pool.
- Fee must be paid in full by August 25th
- All divisions will have an assigned night(s)
Early Bird: $300 +tax (pay by Aug 17th) Click here for Payment Plan Information (deadline Aug 17th) Regular Fees: $325 +tax (pay by Aug 25th)
- Late Payment: $350 +tax (pay after Aug 25th)
- Sub Player Fee: $150 +tax (paid any time)
- 13 player minimum +goalie
- 15 player maximum +goalie
- Due: August 17th
- To have a guaranteed spot, players must pay by August 25th
Any player with a balance from the previous seasons will not be permitted to play. NO EXCEPTIONS